Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Selena Gomez

Written By thewinners on Saturday, May 21, 2011 | 7:55 AM

Selena Gomez is, for a couple, Mandy Cornett and Ricardo Gomez, Selena is the mother of Serena, Mandy Cornett, the factory is the only son of an actress for 16 years before these stages
Here are more Biosugomesuserena
Complete Name: Selena Marie Gomez
Tenor Name: Selena Gomez
Date of Birth: July 22, 1992
Birthplace: Grand Prairie, Texas, USA
Height: 5'5 "
Origin: USA
Father Name: Ricardo Gomez
Mother's name: You, Mandy Teefy (nee Cornett)
Occupation: Artist, singer
Popular series of films: Alex from Ro Disney (2007) "The Wizard Ueiburipureisu"

Selena Gomez is, by reason of celebrity fans interested and free, like the fact that the photos do not always admit it.
"Paparazzi Pictures is often done in secret photo shoot with the excuse that is for the fans, " he said. Are 'fans to use this function' would say. I think I'm a big fan. They support me and love me. And I do everything for them. However, the journalist? They do not bother me. I'm just use to take advantage of it. If they find a picture of it, "Serena Showbizspy, Monday (May 15, 2011) reported on the snap.
Gomez is currently suffering and love, or learn more about the dating revealed that some were then Justin Bieber.
"Your mind, if you are sick you do not like to say all, I do not believe in love, this is ridiculous. It would hurt me like this is not ', but this time in my life, here is my point, I'd like to know, "he said.
"I am 18 years now. I do not know any better, I do not know that they are not married, my heart disease or who are

0 comments:

Post a Comment